Shipping Costs and Options
All packages will be shipped by CanadaPost, and I will combine multiple items into one shipment at no additional cost. Just request the total after bidding, before sending payment.
The items are usually shipped the same day if payment is received in the morning, otherwise it gets shipped the next day. Post offices are closed Saturday and Sunday, so orders paid for Friday afternoon are shipped Monday morning.
The shipping costs you pay include only fees set by the postal system and cost of packing materials that allow the item to arrive undamaged.
International Buyers: You may have to pay applicable taxes and duties as with all international shipments when you receive the package, this is the same worldwide.
Canadian shipping costs are calculated automatically by EBay at checkout. But if purchasing multiple items, request a total just in case and I'll try to save you some money if possible.
- Regular Parcel, 2-10 business days, insured, online tracking
- Xpresspost, 1-5 business days, insured, online tracking
Cheapest method, Small Packets, has neither insurance nor online tracking, though it is relatively inexpensive. I do suggest people go with Tracked Packets, which has online tracking and insurance, just for the extra peace of mind.
- Small Packets, 6-10 business days, no insurance, no tracking, C$8.80
- Tracked Packets, 6-8 business days, insured, online tracking, C$15.00
- Xpresspost, 3-5 business days, insured, online tracking, C$30.00
- Airmail, 6-12 business days, no insurance, no tracking
- Europe: C$10.10
- Australia, Japan, New Zealand: C$11.25
- Tracked Packets, 6-10 business days, insured, online tracking, C$42
- Xpresspost, 4-6 business days, insured, online tracking, C$66
If you have any questions, please contact me, and I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have, and help solve any problems that might arise.
Do be aware that sometimes packages can be delayed, the delivery estimates listed above are just that - estimates. The package can be held at your country's Customs, for example, especially if they are backlogged (which happens every holiday season) or if they decide to inspect the package. But if you are concerned that the package may be lost, again, contact me and I'll deal with it the best I possibly can.
As a closing note, I would appreciate it if, when leaving feedback, you evaluated my services, not the postal system's. Prices and speed of delivery are their domain, under their control, not mine. Thank you!