TERMS & CONDITIONS
Description of Goods
- Items not described as New are often used or second-hand. These may have minor imperfections commensurate with fair wear and tear and age.
- We are not responsible for manufacturing imperfections in hand-made items that are not described and that the original manufacturer deemed acceptable
- Items described as seconds or imperfect quality will have some manufacturing fault. Usually, only faults obtained after manufacture (such as cracks or chips in pottery) are described and these are done to the best of our ability.
- Buyers are welcome to request a full condition report of any obvious manufacturing faults or any wear and tear of used goods before buying.
- Stock photos are sometimes used and so picture may not be of actual item. Any item sent will be of equivalent value. If the photo shows a numbered piece, actual piece received may have a different number. Buyers are always welcome to request actual or additional photos.
- Payment from UK buyers may be made by Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Postal Order, Cheque, Cash (if collecting in person only) or BACS/Bank to Bank transfer (Sort Code: 72-00-00 Account No: 05260019 Ref: your eBay name). Please notify us if using BACS so that your payment can be monitored for receipt.
- Payment from International buyers may be made by Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, International Money Order (made out in GBP) or IBAN/Bank to Bank transfer (Please note that IBAN transfers have an extra £5 processing fee which will need to be added to any payment. BIC: ALEIGB22 IBAN: GB52 ALEI 7200 0005 2600 19 Ref: your eBay name). Please notify us if using IBAN so that your payment can be monitored for receipt.
- Payment for goods should be received within 7 days after purchase. If no payment is received within this time we reserve the right to cancel the contract and relist the item. All instances of non-payment will be reported to eBay.
Postage & Delivery
- We are always happy to quote for alternative couriers or combined shipping of multiple purchases.
- Except for items listed with a 'Get It Fast' promotion, items are usually posted within 3 working days after receipt of cleared funds. However, very occasionally, items may take longer to process.
- Cleared funds from Paypal is defined as the date the respective service says funds have cleared. Cleared funds for cheques is defined as 7 working days after receipt of cheque.
- We reserve the right to refuse or to delay the posting of items paid for by Paypal where the delivery address has not been confirmed with Paypal.
- Goods paid for by Paypal or Credit/Debit Card will only be sent to the address that appears on their respective transaction notification.
- If you would like items to be posted sooner please email and we will attempt to accomodate but cannot make any guarantee.
- Quoted delivery dates and times are not our responsibility but are the standard quotes from the courier used and are not guaranteed
- Proof of posting is usually obtained and packages will often require a signature on delivery. If you are out when delivery is attempted the courier usually pushes a card through the door notifying you of collection details. If collection is not made within a specific time frame (usually 2 weeks) the parcel is normally returned to us. We will inform you when this happens by email and you will be given two options. Either to have package re-sent (there willl be a small admin charge for this) or for a refund. If you do not respond to the 'Parcel Returned' email within 2 weeks then we will refund purchase price of product and relist the item.
- We are not responsible for courier failure to notify you of an attempted delivery. We always send an email notification when parcel is sent. You should notify us if parcel is then not received within 7 days (UK) or 14 days (World). We will then confirm courier used, date parcel sent and any tracking number.
- Claims for loss in the post is subject to courier minimum qualifying period and confirmation. Minimum qualifying period is usually 14 working days (UK) and 28 working days (World) (not including date posted). You will be sent an Item Not Received form which will need completion and returning. We will then deal with the courier directly and once the courier has confirmed the loss, we will offer either a complete refund or a replacement or suitable alternative where one is available.
- Claims for damage in the post or for incomplete orders should be made within 48 hours after receipt. We expect full cooperation from the the buyer in submitting any claim with the courier. All original packaging should be kept as it is often required for inspection by the courier. You may be asked to take photo's of damage and/or packaging or to take packaging to an office or agent of the courier.
- Fragile items are always sent securely wrapped with plenty of padding in a strong box and the quoted postal rates reflects the added costs of such packing. We do not intentionally make a profit out of postage costs.
- Most items can be collected directly from the business premises at no extra cost by arrangement. Items that are to be personally collected cannot be paid for with Paypal due to their Terms & Condition.
- International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional P&P charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - International government regulations prohibit such behaviour.
- Our business is VAT registered. VAT is included in both the goods and the shipping price at the current applicable UK rate.
- We only send a VAT invoice on request
- Buy with confidence with our 100% Satisfaction No Quibble Return Guarantee.
- You may cancel the contract of sale for any reason within 14 days after receipt and obtain a complete refund
- Items must be returned in original condition as sent including any boxes, bags, tags etc. Items may be reasonably tried/viewed but only to the extent that would be allowed if the purchase was from a physical shop.
- On cancellation of the sale, the item must be returned within 7 days
- The buyer is responsible for the item until its safe return and must pay all return charges or the sellers costs of recovering item. Loss or damage of item before its return is the buyers responsibility.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days after cancellation and will be by the same method as originally used for payment.
- Items will be checked on return and if not found as originally sent then we may seek compensation.
- If you receive a faulty item we may ask you to return the item for checking or to take photos and send them to us
- Where it would not be cost effective to ask you to return an item we will either replace, offer a suitable alternative or refund as appropriate without asking you to return the item.
- For minor faults we may ask or be willing to renegotiate original price instead of asking for a return. However, if negotiations fail then we may still require the item to be returned.
- We will reimburse any direct return costs for faulty items
- If, after a return, an item is not found to be faulty, then the return will be treated as a cancellation of the sale and the Terms & Conditions found under 'Returns Policy' will apply
- All rights are reserved. All pictures, images and text are either copyrighted to or the seller has authority/permission to use. They may not be copied or used without the express written permission of the seller.
Other Terms & Condition
- With all the best intentions, very occasionally things do go wrong. Please email first with any concerns so an attempt to rectify the situation can be made. The leaving of negative feedback without first consulting us may result in further communication being terminated and a ban on future orders.
- Other specific Terms and Conditions for an item may also be found in its individual listings.
None of these Terms and Conditions effect your statutory rights